I mentioned last week that the injections didn't seem to have made much of a difference for Leo; after 4-6 days, he should have been looking better, and he wasn't. I attempted to contact my vet, and then proceeded to spend the next week playing phone tag. I spent a good deal of time researching Leo's options, staring at my budget, e-mailing (and hearing back from!!) Dr. Ramey , and trying not to dwell on the fact that my horse may never jump again. farrier barn selfies You know how when your horse has a problem, you should typically never Google said problem because you will probably end up driving yourself crazy with worry/convincing yourself that your horse is probably going to be broken forever? Well. With a bone cyst, the things you see on Google are, unfortunately, pretty realistic. From the articles in veterinary journals that I have read to the threads on CotH to the conversations I've had with my original vet, the reality of my situation remains th...
Sounds like a good week! Love the blingy browband :) :) :)
ReplyDeleteIT DOESN'T FIT THE BRIDLE :,(((((((((((((((((
DeleteRecovering confidence is THE BEST!
ReplyDeleteRight?! I just wish it came back a little bit faster...
Delete:D
ReplyDelete